Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream: Release Date, Promo Codes and Latest News
The Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream will give us an in-depth look into the next update, but it has unfortunately been indefinitely delayed.
Broadcasted live simultaneously in English and Chinese, the new update’s Livestream is a tradition in the Genshin Impact community and one you won’t want to miss once it does come back around.
Here is everything we know about the Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream so far, including its new release date, delay news, and what leaks suggest about its banners.
LATEST: Special Program Delayed
Originally expected on Friday, April 29, 2022, the Genshin Impact 2.7 Special Program has been postponed with no new date or time given.
Lumie and Uncle Y, renowned data miners, suggest the Genshin Impact 2.7 will go live on June 1, 2022. This would be three weeks after the date planned in the Genshin Impact 2022 calendar, which will mean some serious movement in the plans for the rest of the year.
If this rumored date is true, the Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream would be rescheduled for Friday, May 20, 2022.
It is important to take this information with a grain of salt, considering the Lockdown in Shanghai that provoked the delay is still an ongoing situation.
Where to Watch
The Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream will be broadcast on the Genshin Impact Twitch Channel. The Program is also available there in Simplified Chinese with English Subtitles.
Another option to catch the show live is via the Genshin Impact Tik Tok account.
If players miss the live version, the Special Program will be available on the Genshin Impact YouTube Channel around 11 am EST the same day.
Ver. 2.7 Livestream Content
The Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream reveals the 5-stars characters that players will be able to wish for and the weapons from the gacha system.
LATEST: Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream Promo Codes
The Genshin Impact 2.7 Special Program will last around 30 minutes. During breaks, viewers will receive promo codes that can be redeemed for 300 Primogems and some Ascension Materials.
These Promo Codes expire the same day – so you’ll have to be fast to get them all! During the Livestream we will update here with all of the new Genshin Impact 2.7 promo codes just moments after they are announced.
Character and Weapon Banners
- Genshin Impact 2.7 will be the official debut of Yelan and Kuki Shinobu.
- Players can expect the rerun of Arataki Itto Banner.
- The Weapon Banners will feature the new 5-star bow Aqua Simulacra
- Fading Twilight is a 4-star Bow that will be F2P
Events and Stories
- Genshin Impact 2.7 will introduce Yelan with a new archon quest chapter and Kuki with a new hangout.
- Main Event: Perilous Trails
- Domain Combat Challenge very similar to the Labyrinth Warriors
- Fade Twilight Fate Free 4-star bow with Energy Recharge as a secondary stat.
- The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival
- A music-related event, Arataki Itto will is organizing a big celebration.
- Reward: New Instrument, a tribal drum.
- Heart of the Machine
- World exploration event. Players need to collect materials to create a robot toy.
- New furnishing blueprints for the Serenitea pot will be the main reward.
- A Muddy Bizarre Adventure
- World exploration combat challenge. Players need to investigate a purple dangerous Mud.
- The event will be related to the Sumeru storyline. (Similar to Pursina’s Spike event).