London can perhaps be called the most iconic city in the world. It is brimming with history and has been home to the Royal Family for a long time. Visitors here love its modern vibe but more than that, they are charmed by its old world charm that can only be felt when you do actually visit the city. Needless to say, if you’re planning a trip to this charming city (be it business or pleasure), you must not miss on these best places to visit in London for without it, you will surely go back home with a trunk full of regrets. But we don’t want that, do we?
19 Best Places To Visit In London In 2022
So here is a list of all the London main attractions that you should definitely indulge in on your London vacay! Take a look! Do not forget to add amazing attractions in your bucket of wander from this list of places to visit in London.
- London Eye – Iconic Ferris Wheel
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making Of Harry Potter
- Madame Tussauds London – Lifelike Wax Statues
- Westminster Abbey – For Royal Weddings
- London Dungeon – Go Through 1000 Years Of History
- Kew Gardens – Royal Botanic Gardens
- National Gallery – An Incredible Collection Of Paintings
- Piccadilly Circus And Trafalgar Square – Must Visit Places
- Hyde Park – Largest Open Space
- Big Ben – A Legendary Monument
- Buckingham Palace – Changing Of The Guard
- The Victoria And Albert Museum – For History Buffs
- The British Museum – For A Variety Of Artifacts
- St Paul’s Cathedral – Most Famous Church
- Covent Garden – A Visual Treat
- Tower Of London – A World Heritage Site
- St. James’ Park – The Royal Park
- Notting Hill Gate – An Opulent Area
- Hampton Court Palace – A Fascinating Attraction
London is one of the world’s most mesmerizing cities. Modern architectural marvels like the Shard line ancient laneways peppered with historic monuments, high-end shops, and award-winning theaters. The picturesque streets wind their way around renowned attractions like Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and St. Paul’s Cathedral, causing visitors to gape at their beauty and exhaust their phone’s photo storage.
With so many impressive tourist attractions and captivating things to do, it’s no wonder London is one of the most visited cities worldwide, receiving over 20 million tourists each year. Britain’s bustling capital offers something for everyone, including shopaholics, foodies, adventurists, historians, and kids; but this can make it tough to choose what to do first.
Should you hit one of the top museums (many of which are free to enter), enjoy a picnic in one of the expansive parks, tour a royal palace, or wander around a breathtaking garden? Perhaps you’d prefer to take in a show, ride a horse through a grove, take a flight on the London Eye, or enjoy a traditional afternoon tea at Harrods.
Use our list of the best attractions and things to do in London to help decide what to see and do in this phenomenal city you’ll want to visit again and again.